We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Asset Protection Seminar online. Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to keep your legacy protected from creditors, taxes and lawsuits.
May 11th, 2023
We will also cover the topics of
The importance of keeping your plan up to date
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorney Stephen Waltar for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
Clients who have had major life changes within the last few years.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The 8 Critical Mistakes made by clients and how to avoid them.
- When is the best time to make appropriate changes to your plan.
- The types of changes needed to update your plan; Successor Trustee, Power of Attorney, New Beneficiaries, Marriages or Divorces, and changes in your Assets.
- How to navigate and discuss important topics within a family meeting.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
Yes! Sign me up for this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney Stephen Waltar
Prior to establishing his own law firm in 2000, Mr. Waltar spent four years at an exclusive estate planning law firm in Seattle. Mr. Waltar limits his law practice to areas associated with estate planning, including trusts, estate tax law, wills, probate, asset protection, business incorporation & succession planning, charitable giving, and disability planning.
Mr. Waltar is the published author of Smart Estate Planning in Washington: What You Really Need To Know and Legacy Wealth Planning: Looking Beyond The Financial To Provide Your Family With True Generational Wealth.