We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Asset Protection Seminar online. Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your family and your legacy
October 20th, 2022 at 2pm
We will also cover the topics of
The importance of Wills & Trusts
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorney Andrea Lee for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
Families looking to put a plan in place to protect their loved ones and assets.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- If you owe estate taxes, how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney Andrea Lee
Andrea has a passion for helping others, she focuses not only on the legal needs of her clients, but she also addresses the financial and practical struggles they are likely to face as they navigate the complex maze many families encounter when dealing with declining health, aging, and disability.