Legacy Estate Planning
We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Asset Protection Seminar online. Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn the steps to protect your assets while providing for your loved ones.
August 25th, 2022
We will also cover the topics of
Strategies to implement to your plan that will spare your loved ones from the burden of unnecessary expenses.
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorney Stephen Waltar for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
Individuals who don’t have an estate plan in place and are interested in a trust.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The importance of an Estate plan.
- The 7 major concerns most people have about Estate Planning.
- The proper documents needed to protect your loved ones and assets.
- We’ll share different examples of poor planning and how it could affect your loved ones.
- How to navigate and create an effective plan to avoid unnecessary expenses.
- We’ll discuss different examples of Trusts and how they could benefit your loved ones.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
Yes! Sign me up for this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney Stephen Waltar
Prior to establishing his own law firm in 2000, Mr. Waltar spent four years at an exclusive estate planning law firm in Seattle. Mr. Waltar limits his law practice to areas associated with estate planning, including trusts, estate tax law, wills, probate, asset protection, business incorporation & succession planning, charitable giving, and disability planning.