Legacy Estate Planning
We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Asset Protection Seminar online. Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn the steps to protect your assets as you age.
April 20th, 2023
We will also cover the topics of
Strategies to implement to your plan that will spare your loved ones from the burden of unnecessary expenses.
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorney Andrea Lee for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
Individuals who are planning to retire and would like their plan reflect their goals as they age.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The importance of creating a plan that allows you to age with dignity and have the best quality of life possible.
- How to avoid unnecessary taxes for your loved ones.
- We’ll discuss different options to pay for long-term care.
- We’ll share details regarding the Washington CARES Fund and how it could affect you and your loved ones.
- Discuss Basic Medicaid Eligibility requirements.
- The necessary tools for a successful plan and what they do for you.
- We’ll also touch on Incapacity planning, Special Needs Trusts, and additional planning concerns.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
Yes! Sign me up for this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney Andrea Lee
Andrea has a passion for helping others, she focuses not only on the legal needs of her clients, but she also addresses the financial and practical struggles they are likely to face as they navigate the complex maze many families encounter when dealing with declining health, aging, and disability.