Now, more than ever, it is vital to have a plan in place that will protect your assets, provide for your family, and spare them the burden of unnecessary taxes, expenses, and delays. At this event, we will discuss several issues, including:
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- How Probate works, and how you may be able to avoid it
- The right way to leave property to your children and protect it from their creditors and ex-spouses
- How you may be able to minimize Federal and Washington estate taxes
- How to protect assets from lawsuits, divorces and other claims
- How to provide for special needs children and grandchildren
Dinner will be served.
Due to limited seating, registrations are limited to first-time guests and adults only.