This Event is Full
However, there are currently seats available at our December 10th Seminar
Now, more than ever, it is vital to have a plan in place that will protect your assets, provide for your family, and spare them the burden of unnecessary taxes, expenses, and delays. At this event, we will discuss several issues, including:
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- How Probate works, and how you may be able to avoid it
- The right way to leave property to your children and protect it from their creditors and ex-spouses
- How you may be able to minimize Federal and Washington estate taxes
- How to protect assets from lawsuits, divorces and other claims
- How to provide for special needs children and grandchildren
- How to make certain the State won’t lien your house for your long-term care
Dinner will be served.
Due to limited seating, registrations are limited to non-clients who haven’t attended a seminar in the last year, and who haven’t been to more than 2 seminars. Adults only.
Savings: Seminar attendees who make an appointment to come in for a free consultation are eligible for a 20% discount on Estate Planning services. A 15% discount is available for those who want to plan but can’t make it to the seminar. Law isn’t the kind of service that “goes on sale.” We’ve NEVER offered this discount for seminars before, but feel very motivated to give back this holiday season. Make sure you or your family get in by the end of the year so you don’t miss this!
A note for clients: We are encouraging our clients to invite their friends and family to this event. You can invite anyone in your life who you think could benefit from learning about estate planning.
Seats are limited.
Check out our related blog post: How Can I Help My Friends or Family Learn About Estate Planning and Why It’s Important?