This event is intended to help our clients educate their loved ones about their estate plan and the responsibilities of their Successor Trustees and various “Agents” listed throughout their plan. (These Agents include Successor Trustees, Power of Attorney Agents, and Personal Representatives.)
At this seminar, we’ll help answer the many questions your family or Successor Trustees have, including:
- The basics of Estate Planning
- What’s the difference between a Trustee and an Executor / Personal Representative?
- What Financial and Health Care Power of Attorney Agents can and can’t do
- Responsibilities and duties of a Trustee, Agent, or Personal Representative
- Important things to know about the law
- Actions that should be taken in an emergency
- What your family / agents need to do if you become permanently incapacitated
- What family / agents need to do if you pass away
- Question and Answer Session
Brunch will be served.
We strongly encourage you to attend with your Successor Trustees so they can learn what their responsibilities will be when you pass away or become incapacitated.
If you are a client and would like to attend with your family and/or Successor Trustees, you can register below or call our office.
If you can’t attend but your family member or Successor Trustee still wants to come, they can attend without you as long as you confirm their registration. Please call our office to reserve seats for guests who will be attending without a client.
Check out this related article about What Your Family Needs to Know About Your Will or Trust