Legacy Estate Planning
Join our FREE Educational Event for
Legacy Estate Planning Clients and Their Successor Trustees
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Trust Matters Webinar
Steps to Take and Mistakes to Avoid
November 18, 2021 at 2pm
If you have a Living Trust and want the peace of mind knowing your loved ones and/or Successor Trustee will know exactly what to do if you become disabled, incapacitated, or pass away…
… then make plans to join us for our upcoming Trustee Workshop. This event is free for our clients and their loved ones.
You and your Trustees will learn:
• What your Trustees need to know now – actions to take and who to contact at death or incapacity. Don’t wait for an emergency to figure it out these important steps!
• Tools of your estate plan, how and when they work, and who can use them
• Your Trustee’s legal and financial responsibilities – including tax returns, managing assets and required accounting
• How to avoid common and costly mistakes that could result in tax consequences, financial loss and legal liability for the Successor Trustee.
• Practical tips on being a Trustee, Executor or Power of Attorney agent
• How to disperse inheritances from the Trust and how to avoid disputes and conflict with family members
• When the Trustee should ask for help – most Trustees will need some assistance from our firm at some point. We’re here to help every step of the way!
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 60 minute estate planning webinar!
Stephen M. Waltar
Prior to establishing his own law firm in 2000, Mr. Waltar spent four years at an exclusive estate planning law firm in Seattle. Mr. Waltar limits his law practice to areas associated with estate planning, including trusts, estate tax law, wills, probate, asset protection, business incorporation & succession planning, charitable giving, and disability planning.
Join attorney Stephen M. Waltar for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens to you.
All webinar attendees who stay until the end will earn a FREE one-hour virtual consultation to discuss your specific estate planning goals and wishes – a $400 value!
WARNING: If your Successor Trustee fails to handle their duties promptly and correctly, they may be personally liable to your beneficiaries and may have to pay damages out of their own pocket!
That’s why every client and their Successor Trustees should attend this workshop for protection, confidence, and peace of mind.
This class will ensure your Trustee is prepared to administer your Trust that honors your wishes, minimizes the chance for conflict, and helps them avoid costly mistakes or oversights. Register today to join us!