Legacy Estate Planning
We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing
Home Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
August 19, 2021 at 2pm
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join attorney Stephen M. Waltar for a special ONLINE 60 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens to you.
All webinar attendees who stay until the end will earn a FREE one-hour virtual consultation to discuss your specific estate planning goals and wishes – a $400 value!
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets, or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your current estate plan, then you should attend this webinar!
On this webinar you’ll learn about these topics:
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 60 minute estate planning webinar!
Stephen M. Waltar
Prior to establishing his own law firm in 2000, Mr. Waltar spent four years at an exclusive estate planning law firm in Seattle. Mr. Waltar limits his law practice to areas associated with estate planning, including trusts, estate tax law, wills, probate, asset protection, business incorporation & succession planning, charitable giving, and disability planning.
Mr. Waltar is the published author of Smart Estate Planning in Washington: What You Really Need To Know and Legacy Wealth Planning: Looking Beyond The Financial To Provide Your Family With True Generational Wealth.
- How Living Trusts compare to traditional planning with Wills
- How your family will handle your financial affairs without interference of probate court if you suddenly become ill or hospitalized
- How to plan for the costs of nursing care, which can average $9,779 a month for a private room – without going broke or buying insurance
- Protecting the inheritance you leave to your spouse and children from creditors, predators, lawsuits, and divorces
- Planning for family members with special needs or disabilities